Never Give Up

Hi everyone today I am ill then also I have to build a code because today I was one event to inspire me.

at night I am shown Indian television show, Indian Idol. The show is singing show. In this show one person has come to give an audition that person has lost has an arm in his childhood. he touches a high voltage cable and doctor cut him arm. he told one line "Anyone can use the sword but if you are in the Battlefield and someone tries to kill you than you always use that sword to kill your opponent."

I am a developer and my problem is that I am learned every language so, I can not take a decision which technology to work. Once I can start working any technology then I am sure to work better of any technology. Today I have no job but every day I am creating a small module and learn new frameworks, cms, and new technology.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Java Mysql Database Connectivity without download mysql connector file [use netbeans] - krButani